With our automatic vacuum plaster mixer AVM20 high-quality plaster suspensions are prepared under vacuum.
Completely equipped including a control based on a Siemens S7 unit and a two-chamber transport worm, two different plaster types can be prepared to any desired recipe. The preparation of the plaster suspension takes place in a vacuum pressure atmosphere to prevent air pockets in the subsequent plaster charge. Both the dry plaster and the water quantity are weighed using a weighing unit. The settling and mixing times can be freely specified for any recipe. The recipes can be programmed directly at the control system or also processed and revised on an external PC thanks to the integral memory card.
- Operating principle: Fully automatic vacuum plaster mixing system
- Mixing capacity: approx. 250 l / hour
- Mixing container: 15 - 20 litre
- Number of stations: 3
- Vacuum final pressure: 20 mbar ( max. )
- Dimensions: 1600 mm x 1400mm x 1400mm
- Total weight: 1200 kg
- Electrical power input: 5 kW, 400V, 50Hz
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Central power connection
- Siemens SPS S7
- Simple operation
- Import and export of recipes using flash memory card